Learn the “Secrets to Healthy Living” according to traditional diets from around the world
Nourishing Traditional Food Preparation – Cooking Series
* Preserve and enhance the nutrient content of food while simultaneously replenishing our own ‘gut ecology’ through the ancient alchemy of lacto-fermentation in recipes like sauerkraut, kombucha, crème fraiche, and yogurt cheese.
* Create an unparalleled digestive elixir in the form of old-fashioned meat stock and bone broth to use in soups, stews, sauces and gravies. It heals the gut!
* Proper preparation of grains, legumes and seeds for maximum digestibility/nutrient absorption and minimal anti-nutrient interference in recipes your family will love, like buttermilk soaked granola, sprouted spelt butter crackers, crispy nuts and chocolate/almond cookies, Indian pancakes, healthy breads and crunchy cereals.
* Appreciate the unequaled repairing and rebuilding properties of organ meat prepared in recipes like gourmet French chicken liver pate and old-fashioned ‘hearty’ meatloaf.
* Consume raw/rare animal food to enjoy an unprecedented increase in energy in mouth-watering recipes like seared filet of beef with Marsala reduction sauce and marinated fish in coconut cream
* Revere sacred animal fats and tropical oils that are essential for brain health and nutrient assimilation. Experience true satiation when consuming recipes like homemade nut crunch vanilla ice cream, cultured yoghurt berry smoothie, parsley butter sauce, cilantro marinade, healing curry sauce, creamy garlic sauce and enzyme rich bernaise sauce.
I teach a class series on traditional food preparation techniques based on the research of Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS.
Preparing traditional nutrient-dense whole food meals and snacks can be the best thing you will ever do for your health and the health of your loved ones.
With passion, I share this ancient wisdom with those who are searching and/or struggling to regain their birthright of vibrant health. This method of cooking will greatly improve the digestive health and well being of your whole family! This
I also go over budget-friendly tips. Eating healthy does not have to cost more than you are already spending.
Each 3 hour class will be divided between exploration/discussion and hands on kitchen technique building. The series tuition is $240, payable before the first class. To maintain a consistent class experience for all, I require a series commitment; you pay for all six classes regardless of attendance. However, each student is entitled to make-up one missed class due to illness or personal emergency. If wish to participate in single classes, its $50 per class.
If you are interested in participating in this class series please Click here to get in contact with me.This will greatly help me getting the group together and planning the next class.
Thank you for stopping by!